Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Perasan~ XD


Wow~ Haha... Come Back Frm Klang By my Ownself...(First TIme)

Saturday, 2pm Reach Klang's Ktm....
Then GO buy TiCket 2 KL Central Lor... ^^ BUt Giv ppL Kakacaucau~
Ask me This AsKed me that.... (Aiyo~ Who u Think u r Oh..!!! ) I answer In my Heart La...
CAn't B Rude, Cauz I'm All Alone.... Later BecomE 'PanDa' Also Duno What Happen~

Haha... Lucky Me^^ No Need 2 wait The Ktm 4 long... Then step in 2 find a place to sit~
Erm... Had A Short rest~ Duno reach Which Station someone sit bside me.... Hehe~ its a boy, can consider handsome de.. ^^(Swt me)

When i REach K.L CentraL, i Bought another ticket Change 2 Seremban Ktm lor....
Wah, That Time soo Many ppl... No place to sit... Nvm Still Young, Stand lor ^^
Ahh.. Haha Then REach Home Loo..
Hehe busy to Reply Msg nia~ Daddy, Mommy, SIsta....

ALL WorrY about me ^^


Home Sweet Home^^



*(GOt Call My Sis 2 ask the directions la)


xDeviLx
(PeRasaN + InG)

No comments:

My Playlist ^.~