Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Opps.... long time didn't update my blog~ hehe
Hmm... because i'm having A great Holiday at CHINA..... ^^

i've saw many many things that can't express or represent through any words or expression~
The beautiful views, people n the historical places~

Through this holiday~ i've learn many many MANY thingZ~
and I've Met many many different ppl...
THE WORLD are beautiful~ ^^

Use ur heart to see and feel the world.. not ur eyes..
Once u've tried, u'll know....


Finally what i wana say was WHAT !!! THIS HOLIDAYS IS OVER...~
I NEED LONGER n LONGER TIME!!!! NOT ENOUGH!!!


HAiz.... the sch semester is gonna reopen~
Wish all of u had a great holidays...

May all of you be wealth n healthy..



xDeviLx
( Missing the Days)

No comments:

My Playlist ^.~