Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Followed by a Stranger~ [ 22/6 ]

Last month's today, was the day that Dino pass away~
Miss U soo Much....
I'll never forget u~

________________________________________

Continue~


As usual, 1.10pm went home by public transport( haiz )...
Then stop at the T-junction to walk forward to my house~
SAW a 'ah pek' (pak cik) holding his lunch (maybe).. both of us heading to the same direction...
when we met another junction, then he went right and i walked left~.~




Till then, i heard footstep from behind. When i stop, everything went silence~
Maybe i think too much (watch too much horror movie, hehe)
So, i continue walk under the bright sunny day....
THIS time i was sure i head footsteps>>>>
I suddenly stop and look behind but i saw nothing~ !!! OMG.!!!!!
I double up my speed to 'fly' home...





when i was pressing my door bell, i saw him~

GUESS WHo is FOLLOWING me~...!?
( scroll down 4 picture)€



he even followed me in to my house~ XD











( haha ) kidnap

xMex

Hahaz

22/6/09

No comments:

My Playlist ^.~