Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

ThaiLand report~ 1 ( Frm H.Langat --> Perlis )

Haha~ This post should post on last saturday ( 15/8 )
Due 2 my lazy+ness & DeAR Xin.Y & kjk's hasten... !!!
So, i decided to update my blog 2day~



Lets talk about my journey & some certain things.. ^^
I'm glad that i'm the 1 that teacher had chosen~
bt feeling lonely last 4 the few days ( > a week)
Things changed when I've know some new friends ( Chinese Gangs)
If not, I'll be mixing with the Malays 4 the whole journey~ T.T


___________________________________________________

My journey starts from 3/8/09 (Mon);
My teacher ( Pn. Sarbanun ) dropped me at PPD around 4pm.
After confirmed my personal info/data and bla bla bla...
then we have our high tea~.~
( 1 day eat 5-6 times )
it will gain Ur weight bt not me.. ^^
we trained and practice joget 4 the 'malam kebudayaan'.... lolx~







This is the place I've spent 3days 2night. ( T.T )


......................................................................................................



Wed (5/8) 9:30am~ we head to Kem Tasoh, Perlis... ^^

Sit 4 around 9hrs bus ( butt pain) we reached KEM TASOH~

The 1st thing~we took our luggage down...

THEN we had our INJECTION~ Imba la, inject pula... T.T luckily i dun afraid of that. The vaccine made my hand no feeling.. ~.~ Made me no appetite to eat( skip dinner)



This is the place... KEm TAsoh ( quite cool )

The canteen ( breakfast, lunch & dinner)




Camp site


swt~


Taklimat time/ learning Bhs Thai^^

We didn't have much activities at Perlis~ but it recall me some funny n sweet memories.. ^^

We move on to Thai Land at 8th August.. 9:30am ---- waiting those 8 basses to arrived & some arrangement, we start our journey at 10 something..~

everyone is waiting patiently~

.....................................................................................................................................................

ERm~ thai Land got alot to say... ^^ so wait 4 the next post ba..~

xMex (lalala) [ No idea what 2 write... ^^ Sry]

No comments:

My Playlist ^.~