Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Melaka trip..^^



Selamat Hari Raya everyone.. ^^




Last Week went 2 Melaka with my parents~
Luckily we've managed 2 book a resort at the last moment... Xp
Normally drive 2 Melaka frm Cheras gonna take 1 n the half hrs...
BUT That day took us 2 hrs more... T.T
Hehe.. I'm sleeping trough the whole journey
So, its nothing 4 me.. Ha ha~






Here's some photos.. ^^





( Melaka cendol ^^)

















( playing Chinese chess with my bro )






( Guess : Whats inside...!?)









xD3viLx 23/9/09
( In love with NyoNya food )

2 comments:

SueAnne said...

Lolx!! I thought JC oni noe che ling bsides than other chinese games~~ Haha~~ jking d~ Ur trip to Malacca seems fun~ Wat drinks is those with diff colours?

xDeviLx恶魔 said...

Haha~ when he's std 6 he had chinese chess competition at primary sch~ final leh ^^ haha..
u mean those cups..? its fruit juice.. varies of fruits in a cup.. ^^ quite nice. BUT, expensive .T.T

My Playlist ^.~