Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Aiks 2010 holidays... >< "

My bro's beloved DIABOLO... xo



T.T
I'm growing mushroom Edy..
Need 2 get a job..
Start from 2Moro, I'll look 4 jobs...



Really miss the sch life..
no need 2 worry about this and that...
can get pocket money from parents.. ^^
( Big girl edy la.. paise get money from parents de leh ^^)



I wonder hows other friends... XD
its been a long time ... didn't contact with them >
Oh ya... those tau geis at sch miss me leh.. ^^ ( know I'm mentioning who de la)
SRy, no transport neh..
Don't worry, sure got other chance¬


NS de fren...
How r u guys ah..!?
Can eat and sleep anot..?
after March bring u guys eat Pork chop buffet la.. XD
Ns's rules very weird...
those who gets fever , they'll drive u 2 the hospital¬
INJECTION wooo...XD
after march.. everywhere will see botak zai... XD


Oh yeAH!!!
2MORO going 4 interview.. ^^
nervous woo...
Wish me luck... Xp
Bye ¬.¬



xMejieX
070110 ( mushroom everywhere!! )

No comments:

My Playlist ^.~