Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

22nd of MAY~

22nd May 2009 ,


This is the day u leave Me
On that morning, when i was preparing to school...
Ur eyes straight stares at me~
u lied in front of the door, i patted u and say "good girl, I'll be back later... Must eat ah~ drink more water wor"
Then i went to schooL~



In my mind, i can't stop thinking what the HELL u vomited out~
THen the exam starts and continued~



12:30pm,
My tears went down when i heard that u was gone~
I never had a chance to see Ur last face...


I controlled myself not to cry, because i remembered when i cry u always stay by my side and wanted to share my sadness with me..~



U can't wait till all of us come back~
U decided to leave with silence~
From that moment, the name DINO will not be spoke...
From THat moment, i BLame myself~

Have i done anything 4 u...?!

____________________________________________
U are the one that done a lot of things~
U made us happy, u play with us....
U ARE SMALL BUT MIGHTY!!!
U will always stay in my heart~




Now every corner in this house is empty~

22nd May is a memorable day~
R.I.P











MJ ( nth i can do )
23/5/2009

1 comment:

priscilla said...

MJ... feel sry 4 u... cheer up ok?? she wont want u too b sad....

My Playlist ^.~