Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whoops~ ^_^

first of all, thx guys... I'm okay for now~
I will learn how 2 let go and keep it as my memory..
ALthough I'm still miss her so so much~

Mommy say, she asked my cousin to find a dog 2 company us leh~
Happy~
But, it can't replace DINO...
not fair huh..!?

_______________________________________

As now I would like to make an announcement...
Exam is over~
HOLIDAY is coming~ Whooho..!!! ^^
Sososo happy~

But i don't have any holidays plans... T.T
furthermore need to do the 'holiday package '..... Chamz
vry thick neh~
and hor and hor, got the add maths project ah...!!!!

( apa la ini, orang nak holiday la, Kejam betul!!! )


Setakat sahaja yang saya dapat coretkan...
sekian terima kasih~ ^^

HAPPY HOLIDAY~!!!




xDeviLx (Missin)
27th May

No comments:

My Playlist ^.~