Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Don't wanT U 2 Leave me..~

Hi~ sry for taking so long to update my blog...
SPM coming, other exams coming too...

I've been having this Mid-year exam, it is going to reach 3 weeks~!!!!
Can u imagine how hard to pass form5's life...

well that is not important 4 now...
Until i had a shock~


At today, evening, around 9:30pm... My dog just vomited something red in colour, it's just look like blood.
I've no idea what is that and i make myself don't wanna think about it~ it's scared me.!!!

Now my dog is skinny, sick and she's like forcing itself don't want to intake some food..
we have tried any kind of food from dog's food, humans food even her favourite food: hot dog, pork chop and something related to meat~ THis reject intake of food started a few weeks.


I don't want her to leave me, i wish she will be healthy again soon~ A.s.a.P
God Bless Her...!!!
Please get well soon~
~ DINO~


I LOVE U SOso MUCH~!!!
PLEAse DON'T LEave ME~





xDeviLx
10:43pm ( No Direction ) ~.~

No comments:

My Playlist ^.~