Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bad MooD~

Today i'm Damn Angry...!!! Bad MooD...
The Stupid IDIOT bitch cause it..!!!!
Ahh... she ruined my mood...!!!!

How can this ppl exist... !!! even though they exist, y cant they just stay at their corner... !!! She is indeed eviL...!!!! as evil as a witch....
nvm... still need to wait for 1 and the half month and she'll be gone FOREVER .... !!!! MuaHahaha....
EviL me... ^^

Haiz... but someone more pity than me...~
is there something can make ppl's mouth bcome good n say polite words....
*ps. Dun cry la...we'll Always by ur side.. ^^
*Ps : Those whos duno anything but been told by someone, plz dun give any coment.... Mind Ur own business...!!!!

okay i've spoke everything in my heart out... better now... Hehe...
sory for the rude words... ^^





xDeviLx
(in a BAD MoOD)


No comments:

My Playlist ^.~