Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 10, 2008

CluB meD Trip~ Fun

Hehe... ^^ All I can say is Fun Fun & Exciting..~
Club med have many cool stuff to play.... beautiful views.... & many Leng Zai & Leng Lui ( handsome & beauty)
Look 4 Urself.. ^^
THe FIrst DAy, when we reached Club med...

The G.O... ( General Organiser) ^^

( Cute huh... ^^ )

That Night....



................................................................................


The Next Morning, Around 7am.....

THe Yummy breakfast... Xp


Then We TooK The TRaiN to the crystal clear beach....





During window shopping at there, me n bro took this pic.. XD ( Do U know y window shopping? Cauz a small key chain can cost u Rm30... a sport shoe cost RM200++.... OUCH.. !!!)


Teeager Fashion Show after the wonderful dinner..... ^^ (spot Me..? me & My friend are the only two Asian girls...)





After the fashion show, went to the theater 4 live show... ^^
( frm left starting: The producer>Mr Leong, Malaysian- The mother> France- The doctor> my dad- The baby> Andrew, Australia- The Under Taker> Germany)

me n The G.O... ~


The Last Day... BYE BYE.... ^^









^^ Haha...FUn fun...!!!! cool, exciting, tired...!!!!
Hey, y not have a family trip to there.....
Here are the information u can check
xDeviLx
(H.A.P.P.I.E)

No comments:

My Playlist ^.~