Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 6, 2008

~Ma SWeeT 16th B'Day~




...^^... Hi, i'm new here... THis is xDEviLx's vry First time 2 write my own blog.... haha.. It isn't too late right..? ^~^
Hmm... What can i say..!?





Oh ya... My B'day.. ^^ I've A great B'day.. Luv it vry much...
although its a very simple celebration to me from my lovely FrenDx... Xp
Haha... But V Have some Great Fun.. !!!!




Okay, Here are some Photos Took By my Ex-senior... ^^ Haha...





My B'day Cake... ^^ ( ice-cream CAke) YEaH..!!!





Thats Me... ^^ Holding a spoon of cake..~





When I'm Paying attention during Eating the Cake.....




Hah... !! That What Happen 2 Me... Yer... TeacheR!!! Wah Lung Bully me...~.~ Oh Pity Me.... T.T




Eiuu... Thats Gross... playing the cake..!?



Wee... Group Photo... ^^ Hey..Y some ppl Disappear..!?






AFTER SCHOOL.... ( to be continue)



OLD TOWN Time.. ^^









~...................................................................................................................~


I celebrate My b'Day with my family too... Haha... wana know how i celebrate with them~


I've Mcdonald for my Lunch & Kenny Roger for my Dinner... After That secret.R for my Dessert.... ^^ Haha... TOTALLY SWeet sweet + FULL...




Hehe... ^^ Thats How i celebrate my 16th B'day.. ^^



^^ The End..?? Neh, still got Many... But too much to type n Show... Hehe.... Lazy... (^(oo)^)


HOPE YOU GUYx HAVE A GREAT UNFORGETABLE CELEBRATION ON UR B'DAY... BLA BLA BLA BLA... ^6^



xDeviLx ~

No comments:

My Playlist ^.~