Everything Will B great when U use Ur HEART to see N FeeL


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm Not A robot... ~.~

T.T Tired ah... I can't Do 3 Things at the Same TimE la~...
I'm NoT A Robot....
ScouT, SPBT, Pertanian....
WHich 1 can I less care about it..!?
or Even quit...!?

T.T All Can't...

2moro The Education Minister & his wife is Coming 2 my Sch....
Bz... bz... bz...
Do this, Rehersal that, Memorize this... Ahh!!!
TiRed, tired, N TIRED....
I Need Every Juniors Cooperation!!!!


Nvm... I'll Do my Best No matter What....
Concentrate...!!!!
After That... I'll Be Abnormal & [ FullY Crazyx] Again... ^^
Yeah...~ WhooT...


*PS: Rmb Watch TV3 Bulletin Utama (8pm) on 29Th October...
I Don't know whether is it true...



okay, finished for now... ^^


To be continue.. after the large Bz functioN~





xDeviLx
(T.I.R.E.D)

No comments:

My Playlist ^.~